Wednesday 22 February 2012

M0ther Fukker who lives next to me

OK time for a weird post. There are 4 people living on my floor (including myself). Flat 10, 11, 12 (me!) and 13 :

Flat 10: Cool Indian (or probably middle eastern) dude who lives just opposite my room. We've never really spoken much but he's friendly and seems to be always smiling. Occasionally turns on speakers when he listens to songs or watch movies but it doesn't bother me much. 

Flat 11: Anna who moved in just a couple of days before I arrived. She's part Greek part German. Pretty friendly girl with a slightly snobbish character. Well because.... she IS pretty competent in terms of academics and she speaks very American! She's a Masters student in the business school under a scholarship. Respect! She talks pretty loudly at times but usually during the day or before 11pm to say the least. Still not that bad and doesn't really bother me.

Flat 13: ZOMG. Blardy scumbag! Indian fellow who I haven't seen much. We've only said hi a couple of times. BUT I HEAR HIM EVERYDAY. He speaks pretty loudly! We ARE living in bedsit units so loud noise are pretty audible across the rooms. He speaks as if the person on the other end of Skype is deaf!!! And almost always, he turns on the speakers! The main problem is that he does this almost every night after 11.30pm. It goes on until 1am or so. I can hear his 'OMAIGAWD!' and 'HAHAHAHAHAHA' rather clearly. I don't want to be rude so I've never mentioned this to him before. It's like saying: "Can you please not speak in your room". It's pretty annoying at times. But I guess we all have to bear with some of the short comings of living in bedsit studios. Also, there were occasions where I  found strands of body hair on the shower floor and I swear that he was the person who last used the shower. FUK U!!!!!

Anyways, I haven't done much work in the past 2 days apart from some programming and a few job applications. To add to that, I just remembered that I am supposed to submit my supervisor a 'Progress Update' type of report by the end of term. Hmmm..... that's like..... less than a month to go? Shitz..... and interviews would be taking place then. Talk about rough seas ahead. On the bright side, I should be done with 2 pieces of EES coursework within the next week so that leaves 1 FFM report, 1 Marketing presentation, 1 SES coursework and 1 FYP report. 

I love EEE Final year :)

Until next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment